- Sarkes uses his Mass Shooting Standard Form
- This time, the Mass Shooting was in Indianapolis, IN
- This Mass Shooting was the 4th in the US in the past month, Sarkes is working QUADRUPLE Overtime
EDITORIAL NOTE: The Sarkes Corner Editorial Board recently placed the limitation that Sarkes can only report on Mass Shootings if 4 or more people are murdered. Due to the overtime costs associated with these rash of Mass Shootings, the Sarkes Corner Editorial Board is considering upping the threshold to report only on Mass Shootings if 6 or more innocent people are murdered, and could kick that up to 8.
Another Mass Murder, this time by an angry White Man, has happened. In this case, the Mass Murder was in (Fill in the Location) Indianapolis, IN.
The Mass Murder happened at the (Fill in the venue, example: school, mall, church, concert) the FedEx facility by the Indianapolis airport
(Fill in the number of innocent people killed) 8 people were murdered and 7 people were injured
The Mass Murderer, an Angry White Man (Fill in the Murders Name and other details) Brandon Scott Hole, 19, was a former employee at the FedEx facility
The Mass Murderer used (Identify the weapon used) an AR-15 assault rifle
The Angry White Mass Murderer (Select one: killed himself, was killed by Police, was Captured by Police) killed himself before capture by police
Shortly after the Mass Murder:
- Democrats say: “This is the time for strict gun laws”
- President Biden said: “These Mass Shootings must stop and are a National Disgrace”
- Republicans say: “We are mourning the victims, it’s too soon to discuss gun legislation”
- A spokesman for the NRA said: “Guns don’t kill People, People kill People.”
- The “Former Guy”, Donald Trump, the Orange Rifleman, said: “If there were more people in the FedEx facility with weapons the results would have been far better.”
- The President of the NRA said: “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”
- A Conservative Friend of Sarkes said: “These Mass Murders with Semi Automatic weapons are just the price of our Freedom”
- Countless Politicians said: “Our Thoughts and Prayers are with the victims of this shooting and their families, Thoughts and Prayers.”
- Another Conservative Friend of Sarkes said: “Mass Shooters go to Gun Free Zones, like the FedEx facility, what do you expect”.
That’s if for this latest Mass Murderer packing Heat. Sarkeses use of the Standard Form should makes reporting the next Mass Murder much easier.
Like our Politicians always say: Thoughts and Prayers, Thoughts and Prayers