- Sarkes uses his Mass Shooting Standard Form
- This time, the Mass Shooting was in Orange, CA
- This Mass Shooting was the THIRD in the US in the past 2 weeks, Sarkes is working DOUBLE Overtime
Another Mass Murder, this time by an angry Brown Man, has happened. In this case, the Mass Murder was in (Fill in the Location) Orange, CA.
The Mass Murder happened at the (Fill in the venue, example: school, mall, church, concert) United Homes, a Real Estate Office, in a Business Park
(Fill in the number of innocent people killed) 4 people were murdered, including 1 Child, and 1 person is in critical condition
The Mass Murderer, an angry Brown American (Fill in the Murders Name and other details) Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez, 44 years old, was in a “business dispute” with the company
The Mass Murderer used (Identify the weapon used) a Semi Automatic Handgun
The Angry Brown American Mass Murderer (Select one: killed himself, was killed by Police, was Captured by Police) was wounded and captured by Police
Shortly after the Mass Murder:
- Democrats say: “This is the time for strict gun laws”
- Republicans say: “We are mourning the victims, it’s too soon to discuss gun legislation”
- A spokesman for the NRA said: “Guns don’t kill People, People kill People.”
- The Former Guy, Donald Trump, the Orange Rifleman, said: “If there were more people in the Business Park with weapons the results would have been far better.”
- The President of the NRA said: “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”
- A Conservative Friend of Sarkes said: “These Mass Murders with Semi Automatic weapons are just the price of our Freedom”
- Countless Politicians said: “Our Thoughts and Prayers are with the victims of this shooting and their families, Thoughts and Prayers.”
- Another Conservative Friend of Sarkes said: “Mass Shooters go to Gun Free Zones, like Orange, CA, what do you expect”.
That’s if for this latest Mass Murderer packing Heat. Sarkeses use of the Standard Form should makes reporting the next Mass Murder much easier.
Like our Politicians always say: Thoughts and Prayers, Thoughts and Prayers