- Its that time of year to recap 2019
- 2019 was a record year for Mass Murders in America
Well, 2019 was a record year for Mass Murders in America. There were more mass killings in 2019 than any year dating back to the 1970s. In 2019, there were 41 mass killings, defined as when four or more people are killed. 211 people were killed in these mass murders. Sarkes, an Award Winning Statistician, calculates that an Average of 5.15 innocent men, women, and children were murdered in the 41 mass killings.
The highlight Mass Murders that garnered the most coverage occurred in: El Paso, Texas (22 murdered), Virginia Beach, Virginia (12 murdered), Dayton, Ohio (9 murdered), Odessa, Texas (8 murdered), and and Gilroy, CA (4 murdered).
The 211 people killed in 219 is still eclipsed by the 224 victims in 2017, when the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history took place in Las Vegas. If not for the 59 people murdered in Las Vegas, 2019 would have taken the record for not only the number of Mass Murders, but also people killed.
The Mass Murderers were almost all Angry White Men and their weapon of choice were Semi-Automatic Assault Rifles.
When informed about the Record Mass Murders in 2019:
- A spokesman for the NRA said: “Guns don’t kill People, People kill People.”
- President Trump, the Orange Rifleman, said: “If more Americans were carrying guns, there would be less mass killings.
- The President of the NRA said: “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”
- A Conservative Friend of Sarkes said: “These Mass Murders with semi automatic weapons are just the price of our Freedom”
- Countless Politicians said: “Our Thoughts and Prayers are with the victims of this shooting and their families, Thoughts and Prayers.”
- Another Conservative Friend of Sarkes said: “Mass Shooters go to Gun Free Zones, like California, what do you expect”.
- If Charlton Heston were alive today he would say: “I’ll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands”
Sarkes often wonders if our Founding Fathers might have reconsidered the 2nd Amendment if they had a clue that our right to “Bear Arms” would contribute to these Mass Murders.
Lock and Load America, Lock and Load. Happy New Year, the clock on Mass Murders starts up again on January 1, 2020.